Senior UX Designer (L4)
Manhattan Beach, CA /
Inspired revolutionizes consumerism and reshapes the material world through impact-driven commerce and rewards. Our platform unifies the millions of shoppers, brands, and causes into one collaborative network, empowering all to thrive by doing good.
We're seeking a creative, self-motivated Senior UX/UI Product Designer who can help bring world-class simplified user experiences in both Web3 and Web2 worlds. You will design user experiences for B2C and B2B products that span across multiple platforms including web, mobile, e-commerce, etc.
At Inspired, we are reinventing social impact by simplifying the experience for both brands and consumers. Together with the brands and charities determined to disrupt the status quo, we’re proving that the material world and everyday purchases can have greater meaning and purpose.
This is a hands-on position where you can help build the front end of the next-gen Web. In this role you’d work with Product Management and conduct user testing to make sure our offering resonates with the community. We’re looking for a style that’s accessible, functional, appealing, attractive, clean, user-centric and where the digital assets are the star of the show, rather than an UI that’s overly busy, fussy, or artsy.
Senior UX/UI Product Designers at Inspired
- Lead the UX/UI design for Inspired products (Web3 & Web2) working with Product Management and informing the product roadmap
- Develop detailed deliverables to effectively communicate UX designs and product requirements
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to define UX/UI standards while utilizing existing UI component libraries for rapid development
- Create/Maintain the user personas for both B2C and B2B products
- Exhibit exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate tremendous visual and UX architectural design skills
- Synthesize complicated workflows and make them manageable
- Understand technology constraints and propose realistic, attainable solutions
- Prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from wireframes to interactive digital prototypes, using industry standard prototyping tools
- Work to develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
- Utilize intuition to get to market faster while responding customer feedback
- Keep up with multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and be able to manage your schedule and workflow
- Be humble, seek to understand different perspectives, and aren’t afraid to fail
- Become best friends with Product and Engineering teams (or at least love working with them)
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI product design
- 2+ years of experience in mobile design
- 1+ years of experience in Web3, blockchain, NFTs, crypto
- 1+ years of experience in with Shopify apps
- A portfolio demonstrating measurably effective designs and problem solving
- Ability to create detailed wireframes and design specs of intricate user flows
- Expert skills in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision)
- Experience working closely with engineers to deliver design standards for rapid development
- Experience working on B2C and B2B products over multiple release cycles
- Experience leading, facilitating, and synthesizing user research
- Design: Figma
- Apps: Shopify Admin, Shopify Checkout, Web, Mobile (React Native)
- Ecommerce Platforms: Shopify, Woo Commerce, Big Commerce, Magento
- Web3: Ethereum/Polygon, MetaMask, Torus, OpenSea
- Pay Level: L4
- Location: Manhattan Beach, CA (or remotely within USA)
At Inspired, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that revolutionize consumerism and reshape the material world. Inspired is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.