Manhattan Beach, CA /
Inspired revolutionizes consumerism and reshapes the material world through impact-driven commerce and rewards. Our platform unifies the millions of shoppers, brands, and causes into one collaborative network, empowering all to thrive by doing good.
We are seeking a kick-ass community manager bursting with bold creative ideas and a passion for web3 to join our 100% remote team.
Our community manager will be responsible for building and maintaining our online communities. This role requires community management and marketing support to engage different Inspired audiences on a variety of channels, primarily (but not limited to) Discord, Instagram, and Twitter. Since different digital spaces have unique cultures and best practices, our ideal candidate will have experience creating and maintaining a consistent tone and voice of the Inspired brand.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Building, scaling, and managing Inspired community programs (Instagram, Twitter, Discord).
- Onboarding community members (various platforms).
- Answering any and all questions from our community members as a front-line, initial source of information and support.
- Acting as moderator for bannable offenses such as language, inappropriate content, and harassment of other members.
- Implementing and maintaining automated solutions for support inquiries among community members.
- Acting as a live, primary source of product and community news, updates, and releases.
- Organizing and hosting (virtual) events within communities as needed.
- Tallying and organizing critical issues requiring engineering involvement.
- Participate actively in our communities with ideas, content, and pre-approved strategies.
- Stay on the bleeding edge of the latest community platform trends, best practices and technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Related community management experience building, managing, and scaling community programs.
- Passion for culture, crypto, NFTs, e-commerce, music, social impact, & disruptive tech (wins you BIG bonus points).
- Experience using a variety of decentralized technologies, and understanding of Web3 communities.
- Previous Customer Support or Customer Success Experience is preferable but not required.
- 1+ year(s) moderating any variety of Discord Communities (this one’s important)
- A drive to push for information to solve problems and mitigate risks early.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively demonstrate features and test results to technical and non-technical peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously but also within an Agile team environment.
- Empathy – you are someone who is passionate about being a community advocate with a willingness to go the extra mile to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- Ability to engage and communicate with community members, actively listen for feedback and lead challenging conversations toward positive outcomes.
- You have worked with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success) to plan and execute community activities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Effective communication both orally and in writing, including demonstrated proficiency in grammar, editing, and proofreading.
- Exceptional tech literacy.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT INSPIRED
- We’re making a difference – Inspired is revolutionizing consumerism through impact-driven commerce, rewarding both shoppers and brands for reshaping the material world.
- We’re leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at Inspired embraces and embodies.
- We’re doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead and inspire our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
At Inspired, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that revolutionize consumerism and reshape the material world. Inspired is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.