Senior UI/UX Engineer (L5)
Manhattan Beach, CA /
Inspired revolutionizes consumerism and reshapes the material world through impact-driven commerce and rewards. Our platform unifies the millions of shoppers, brands, and causes into one collaborative network, empowering all to thrive by doing good.
We're seeking a Senior UI/UX Engineer to become an integral part of our team!
At Inspired, you will design and develop applications across multiple platforms (Web, Mobile, E-commerce, etc.) that contribute to our ecosystem of product and technology that makes the world a better place.
Senior UI/UX Engineers at Inspired
- Lead the UI/UX implementation of Inspired Commerce, working closely stakeholders, and informing the technology/product roadmap
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering to define UI/UX standards
- Create reusable libraries and components for standardized-rapid development across products and features
- Drive high NPS through user behavior analysis, a/b testing, consumer engagement, and rapid iteration
- Educate, mentor, and provide hands-on support to other engineers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related industry, or equivalent that provides a foundation in engineering / computer science
- 8+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Engineer, or similar, working with frameworks such as react, next, etc.
- Proven track record of building and delivering proof-of-concepts and production applications end-to-end
- Obsessed with design aesthetics, user experience, and finding elegant solutions for complex problems
- Experience with app platform marketplaces (Shopify App Store, Big Commerce, etc.)
- Experience leveraging tools for user insights, a/b testing, customer engagement
- Experience working with APIs, and collaborating with backend teams to define API specs optimized for the UI/UX
- Experience defining UI/UX standards, and creating reusable libraries (components, assets, styles, scripts, etc.) for standardized development
- Experience working with web3 libraries to query blockchain data and perform transactions.
- Apps: Shopify, Mobile (React Native)
- Marketplace: Shopify App Store, Big Commerce, App Store, Google Play
- Insights: Segment.io, Mixpanel.io
- Engagement: Customer.io, or similar product
- Blockchain: Web3.js, Metamask, Solidity, Ethereum
- Pay Level: L5
- Location: Manhattan Beach, CA (or remotely within USA)
At Inspired, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that revolutionize consumerism and reshape the material world. Inspired is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.