Product Marketing Associate
New York, NY /
Sales and Marketing /
InterPrice is a financial technology platform that enables corporations to have direct access to their cost of capital at any point in time and streamlines their communication with financing partners. Our system is designed to be used by various financing entities / banks and, most importantly, corporate issuers in the capital markets.
Our mission is a simple one. We aim to simplify the complex world of capital markets for all players involved. We are a fast-growing VC-backed fintech company based in the New York City area with Fortune 500 corporate and banking clients.
As a Product Marketing Associate at InterPrice Technologies, you will be an integral part of our marketing and customer success teams, reporting directly to our Director of Customer Success. At InterPrice, we expect everyone to be leaders. Full ownership of projects and daily tasks will be required for success in this role. Fast-paced and high energy is in our DNA – while upholding accuracy and precision in our work.
- Being a highly motivated product marketer who will support development and execution of marketing strategies
- Developing content and marketing strategies that meets business objectives
- Leading the creation, execution, and measurement of successful marketing campaigns
- Building marketing automation campaigns that involve third-party solutions and services
- Interpreting market data and implementing measurable improvements to future marketing campaigns
- Taking a proactive approach to idea creation and always innovating the company’s marketing strategy
- Collaborating with sales, customer success, and product teams to create supporting campaigns that effectively deliver a return on platform growth
- Managing workloads and prioritizing multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Checking and testing your own work to ensure the highest level of quality and accurate deliverables
- Ensuring all marketing activities are aligned
- Knowing our competitors and end users domain
Strongly Recommended To Have
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing professional, preferably working within (or for clients within) B2B SaaS or financial services
- Breadth and/or depth of skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and organizational skills, as well as presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Superior knowledge of systems and tools
- Experience with Hubspot, Mailchimp, or marketing automation tools
- Adequate understanding of financial markets
- Competitive salary: Location based
- Health, dental, and vision benefits: Location based
- Paid time off + all major U.S. holidays
- Company 401(k) plan: Location based
- $90,000 - 145,000
Individuals seeking employment at InterPrice are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.