Business Development Manager
New York, NY /
Sales and Marketing /
InterPrice Technologies, Inc.
InterPrice is a financial technology platform that enables corporations to have direct access to their cost of capital at any point in time and streamlines their communication with financing partners. Our system is designed to be used by various financing entities / banks and, most importantly, corporate issuers in the capital markets.
Our mission is a simple one. We aim to simplify the complex world of capital markets for all players involved.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed fintech company based in the New York City area with Fortune 500 corporate and banking clients.
As a Business Development Representative you will be responsible for making contact with prospective clients and introducing them to our sales cycle
- Researching and Identifying potential clients and supporting the overall outreach process
- Converting initial client responses to product demos
- Creating email campaigns and sequences to engage prospective clients
- Meeting weekly demo quotas
- Giving basic system demos
- Leading special projects that test new marketing & creative approaches
- Managing analytical data surrounding client onboarding campaigns, and new client outreach processes
- Tracking campaign activity in Hubspot CRM while maintaining pristine data quality
- Establishing a professional, working, and consultative relationship with new clients by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client and positioning InterPrice’s solutions to meet these needs
- Knowing our customers and conducting business / customer analysis to support marketing strategies
- Collaborating across teams to support enterprise lead generation and gauge the performance of the tactics
- 5+ years of experience in client targeting and outreach
- A proven track record of engaging and converting prospective clients
- High performance, "growth" mindset
- Laser focused on details
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to apply those skills to improve selling outcomes and client experience
- Interest in working for a high growth enterprise where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded
- B.A. with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing & sales, or related fields
- Experience working for either a SaaS company, financial information / market data vendor, or investment / equity research service provider
- Competitive salary: Location based
- Health, dental, and vision benefits: Location based
- Paid time off + all major U.S. holidays
- Company 401(k) plan: Location based
- $115,000 - 155,000 OTE
Individuals seeking employment at InterPrice are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.