Customer Success Associate
New York, NY /
Sales and Marketing /
InterPrice Technologies, Inc.
InterPrice is a financial technology platform that enables corporations to have direct access to their cost of capital at any point in time and streamlines their communication with financing partners. Our system is designed to be used by various financing entities / banks and, most importantly, corporate issuers in the capital markets.
Our mission is a simple one. We aim to simplify the complex world of capital markets for all players involved.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed fintech company based in the New York City area with Fortune 500 corporate and banking clients.
The Customer Success team is seeking a Customer Success Associate that will be an integral part of InterPrice’s Business team. The Customer Success Associate drives business growth and user adoption for global corporate Treasury teams evaluating financing costs in the capital markets. The specialist will ensure client satisfaction by delivering expert level product knowledge and premier customer service. In this role, you will own creating and executing strategic joint business plans with your clients; collaborating with them to efficiently utilize the InterPrice platform to make financing decisions with accuracy, speed and precision and ultimately drive client cost savings.
Customer Success Associates are responsible for driving business growth and delivering a positive experience while preventing overall end user churn. This can be achieved by providing customized insights and recommendations to the client and up to date education on relevant tools, products, and services.
- Onboard, train, and retain clients through regular value added communication
- Partner with sales and product teams to communicate client requirements and opportunities
- Identify opportunities for upsell / cross-sell
- Provide timely responses to inbound client communications
- Manage activity in CRM platform and maintain data quality
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with new clients by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client and positioning InterPrice’s solutions to meet these needs
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, account management, and / or in a capital markets or corporate treasury role
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to create superb B2B client experiences
- High performance, "growth" mindset
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate client requests
- Ability to work independently and be quick to spot mistakes and take appropriate action
- Client first mentality
- Ability to process and prioritize multiple client feedback loops
- Takes ownership and is accountable
- Strong desire to understand client business needs as well as workflows and technical integrations
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to apply those skills to improve selling outcomes and client experience
- Interest in working for a high growth enterprise where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience working for either a SaaS company, financial information / market data vendor, or investment / equity research service provider
- Experience in owning deal & client success pipelines
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM platform
- Competitive salary: Location based
- Health, dental, and vision benefits: Location based
- Paid time off + all major U.S. holidays
- Company 401(k) plan: Location based
- $75,000 - 150,000
Individuals seeking employment at InterPrice are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.