Full Stack Software Engineer
About the Opportunity
Our mission is to redefine analytics, accountability and visibility within the supply chain and logistics industry. The global supply chain accounts for roughly 10% of Global GDP, and is also one of the largest contributors to significant global challenges like air pollution and food waste. By changing how organizations work together across the supply chain, we will play a critical role in tackling these challenges head on. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs who have an extensive background in building world class product, engineering, operations, and sales & marketing teams. We hope you’ll join our growth story!
We are looking for a product-minded software engineer who is comfortable with both front and back-end software development to join our founding engineering team. You will be responsible for development and architecture of the application while ensuring stability, security and responsiveness. You will be one of the early technical hires and will help define engineering architecture, process and culture for years to come.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with product management, operations and sales to build a product that our customers genuinely love.
- Communicate effectively within the organization with people sitting next to you and those multiple time zones away. We believe in breaking down silos with strong communication.
- Own features from start to finish: test, development, deployment, and infrastructure.
- Never stop learning. You’ll be responsible for mentoring and learning through code review process, tech talks, and many ad hoc technical conversations.
- Use your judgment to decide what areas of codebase to invest in, when to incur technical debt, when to move fast, and when to slow down.
- Wear many hats: help with scaling our engineering team, define engineering processes, understand the logistics business, and collaborate with other functions within ISO.
- Enjoy building amazing customer experiences using React, Redux or TypeScript
- Experienced using cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Real-world experience with PostgreSQL
- Advanced knowledge of Git and Github
- Experience working in an agile and fast-paced working environment
Isometric Technologies (ISO) is the single source of truth for parties in the supply chain to measure the cost of doing business. By associating costs from chargebacks and service level failures to the responsible parties, we surface actionable insights that help optimize complex business relationships. Founded in 2019, ISO is a remote first company, home to 30 people, and we are looking to hire great people across the US as we continue to grow. We just announced our Series A recently, so now is a great time to join, and make a big impact on the future of ISO!
How we support wellness and growth:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Plan
- Remote first work, with the flexibility to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Regular virtual employee social events (such as Movie Club, Happy hours etc)
- Annual Performance reviews
Our Core Values
1. We provide a safe space to take risks
2. We're open and honest
3. We look for new ideas everywhere
4. We bias toward action
5. We do the right thing, even when it's hard