Unreal Artist (Berlin/Remote) (m/f/d)
Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience possible. We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
We need autonomous, proactive and reliable people to work with a fast-paced remote tech team and who will enjoy a journey of rapid growth.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable meshes/ materials/ landscapes/ blueprints
- Supporting content creation pipelines
- Helping maintain asset quality and organisation
- Communicating with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate assets
Who We Are Looking For:
- Deep expertise in designing in Unreal
- Ultimately, your skill is most important – show us your portfolio!
- Fluent in English
Why Work With Us:
- Remote-first company with an office in the heart of Berlin
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely in a similar time zone (+/- 2 hours)
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- Become part of our mission to reconnects human & brands in virtual spaces
- Regular connecting team off-sites and team dinner events