Customer Care Specialist
Journey Clinical is on a mission to transform the growing mental health crisis by accelerating the adoption of frontier treatments that lead to lasting improvements in clinical outcomes. We have built a turnkey healthtech platform to safely and effectively expand access to a powerful modality known as Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy, starting with Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP). In our patient-centered collaborative care model, licensed psychotherapists in the network take on the psychotherapy, while Journey Clinical's in-house medical team takes on patient eligibility, treatment plan and outcome monitoring. Our platform gives psychotherapists passionate about PAP the infrastructure and support required to become empowered KAP providers, while enabling higher standards of patient care and enhanced clinical outcomes.
We have recently closed a successful Series A round led by Union Square Ventures, and are backed by a number of top-tier investors including AlleyCorp, Fifty Years, Able Partners, Gaingels, Palo Santo, PsyMed Ventures, Coalition Operators, Christina Sass co-founder of Andela, Edvard Engesæth, MD co-founder of Nurx and, Hans Gangeskar co-founder of Nurx.
We are building an open-minded and inclusive workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with a diverse team of high performing individuals. Our team combines extensive experience in business and healthcare. We are mission driven and strive to make the workplace stimulating, ethical, rewarding, and fun. Together, we will be working at the cutting edge of a groundbreaking field that is reshaping mental health and we will make a direct impact on people’s lives.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage day-to-day customer requests through a shared mailbox and member support across multiple channels (SMS, phone, emails)
- Provide coaching to existing users to adopt the JC platform (e.g. layout success criteria and co-create relationship-specific success plans with measurable objectives with clients)
- Execute new member onboarding walking clients through the JC technology platform
- Bring feedback and share insights with the team to generate new product ideas and requests
- Work with your direct manager to (i) identify “at-risk” customers (ii) execute experiments with A/B testing and document playbooks to improve platform adoption (iii) and escalate open questions and concerns Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive continuous process improvements and deliver a world-class support experience
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role in a customer-centric environment
- 1-3 years of experience in an early-stage startup environment (prior to series B)
- Prior healthcare experience with an understanding the regulatory landscape
- Ability to coach and mentor others to achieve expected outcomes while being empathetic
- People-first mindset with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Great listening and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills where you can craft compelling and concise messages to explain concepts and provide feedback in a positive-active manner
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with internal teams where you thrive in collaborative environments and enjoy problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, iterate, pivot, and move fast with flexibility and adaptability; is not afraid of change but embraces it as an opportunity for innovation and personal growth
- Data-driven approach to success using KPIs and analytics to measure goals
- Comfortable using tools to complete day-to-day tasks including G-suite, Zapier, Hubspot, stripe, Helpscout, Calendly or Squarespace, Typeform, etc.Self-starter who gets a kick out of building a new product, and is comfortable working without guardrails
Here's what we're offering:
- Fully remote role
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly pay
- Growth opportunities and a high level of freedom
- We aim to set our team members up for success and offer a clear path for career advancement and personal growthKetamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP) training and mentorship given by leading industry experts
- Work with a team of industry leading experts, who are highly collaborative, disciplined, and who have fun working together
- The opportunity to change the way we approach mental health by advancing the mainstream adoption of psychedelic assisted psychotherapy and make a positive impact on the lives of 100M+ people who are suffering from depression and anxiety in the US today!
We recognize healthcare is a universal concern and tackling the mental health crisis will require team members with different strengths from all walks of life. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role.