About Journey Clinical:
Our mission is to expand access to revolutionizing psychedelic therapies.
We are facing a mental health crisis with 100M+ people suffering from depression and anxiety in the US, and legacy treatments don’t always work. Legal and evidence-based psychedelic therapies introduce a paradigm shift in the treatment of mental health. At Journey Clinical, we are building a Telehealth platform to empower the 1M+ licensed psychotherapists nationwide to offer psychedelic therapies in their own practice, starting with FDA-approved ketamine. With a decentralized clinic model, Journey Clinical takes care of the medical aspect of the treatment in-house while Journey member psychotherapists are in charge of psychotherapy. Our collaborative care model provides a robust care management system and optimizes clinical outcomes for patients.
Journey Clinical is backed by top tier investors (Fifty Years, Neo Kuma Ventures, Palo Santo, PsyMed Ventures, Lionheart Ventures, Christina Sass co-founder of Andela, Edvard Engesæth, MD co-founder of Nurx and, Hans Gangeskar co-founder of Nurx, etc.) as featured in TechCrunch.
We are creating an open-minded and inclusive workplace where you will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with a diverse team of high performing individuals. Our team combines extensive experience in business and healthcare. We are mission driven and strive to make the workplace stimulating, ethical, rewarding, and fun. Together, we will be working at the cutting edge of a groundbreaking field that is reshaping mental health and we will make a direct impact on people’s lives!
- Perform research to understand psychedelic-assisted therapy model of care
- Review the current member therapist journey, patient journey and clinical protocols with current use of systems
- Research new tools and systems to promote scalability
- Assist with design and project management of strategic projects
- Assist with coordination and schedule management
- Develop content (presentations, training) related to medical protocols and member education
- Develop systems, tools and processes to support operations functions
- Cleanse and migrate data into HubSpot CRM
- Cleanse and migrate data into Journey Clinical portal Implement and analyze outcomes of operational projects
- Collaborate with the Head of Operations to communicate areas of automation
-Support system integration(s) to reflect collaborative care model
- Scale tools and system to support the medical team with questions (e.g. HelpScout, SquareSpace Scheduling, EHR etc. )
- Problem solving mindset with comfort in ambiguity
- Comfortable with the full lifecycle or process design, implementation, monitoring, automation
- Balance strong attention to detail with big picture thinking
- Analytical mindset
- Ask questions to SMEs (clinicians) to build protocols
- Team player and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders
- 1+ years of consulting or project management experience
- Advanced excel experience
- Proactively identify and flag areas of risks to leadership / anticipate problems
- Experience with data entry or data imports
- Preferred: HubSpot or other CRM experience
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP) prescriber training and mentorship given by leading industry experts
- Growth opportunities and a high level of freedom
- We aim to set our team members up for success and offer a clear path for career advancement and personal growth
- Work with a team of industry leading experts, who are highly collaborative, disciplined, and who have fun working together
- The opportunity to change the way we approach mental health by advancing the mainstream adoption of psychedelic assisted psychotherapy and make a positive impact on the lives of 100M+ people who are suffering from depression and anxiety in the US today!
If you feel discouraged by the job description because your skills don’t exactly match please apply anyway. We likely missed something and are open to expanding our understanding of the role. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.