Salesforce Administrator - GTM Operations
Remote - USA
Full Time Remote
Ketch is seeking a Salesforce Administrator/Developer to support the GTM teams (i.e. sales, marketing, customer success, sales engineering, and channel partnerships). The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing our Salesforce environment, ensuring the platform is fully utilized to drive business success. The candidate should have a deep understanding of Salesforce's capabilities and be able to leverage them to improve our company's operations and drive revenue growth.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, optimize, and manage our Salesforce environment – including but not limited to complex system configurations, data management, and security settings – building our CRM to be a reliable source of truth for GTM data.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and executing on a roadmap for the evolution of our CRM, based on cross-functional and executive input as well as your own assessment of our system needs.
- Participate in the evaluation, scope and implementation of new systems and integrations.
- Implement automation for complex business processes.
- Serve as primary configurator, handling all roadmap items regarding declarative automation, lightning components, APEX implementation, etc.
- Manage user access and permissions, troubleshoot issues, and provide training and support to users as needed.
- Create custom reports and dashboards to provide visibility into key business metrics and track progress against goals.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. finance) to identify areas for process improvement and lead projects to implement solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices for using Salesforce to support our business processes and ensure data integrity.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and new features, evaluate their impact on our business, and make recommendations for adoption.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including standard operating procedures, training materials, and system diagrams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce, providing guidance and thought leadership to the team.
- Highly motivated, self starter with a collaborative, team & growth oriented mindset
- Ability to build effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow through
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a proven track record of success. Experience with systems integrations preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required; Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification preferred.
- Salesforce developer skills and experience are a plus.
- Experience managing outside contractors for large-scale Salesforce initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce features and functionality, including but not limited to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems and design effective solutions.
- Demonstrated skills in project management and managing Salesforce for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to a large groups
- University degree preferred
$85,000 - $125,000 a year
The US Base Salary range for this full-time position is $85,000 - $125,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
We are open to either hybrid remote (3 days per week in our San Francisco office, 2 days WFH) or fully remote/WFH for this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or any 3rd parties. All submissions will be considered a gift and no fee will be due.