San Francisco, CA /
Kevala is looking for an Executive/Office Assistant who will be responsible for organizing the day-to-day activities of the founder/CEO of Kevala while assisting in the operational functions of the company. If you enjoy collaborating with other professionals who believe in accelerating a sustainable clean energy future by making electric and environmental data meaningful, transparent, and broadly accessible, we encourage you to apply.
This position is based out of our San Francisco, CA headquarters (given the nature of the position, remote work will not be considered).
What you will be doing
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the executive's calendar and set up meetings.
- Prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Assume office manager duties by maintaining the office workspace and keeping up with office supply inventory,
- Serve as operations support for employee record keeping, training administration, onboarding and engagement activities, etc.
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years of experience in relevant role(s).
- Highly organized, an excellent communicator, facilitator, and listener who takes a balanced and thoughtful approach to keeping the business running smoothly.
- Adept at building trust with others while promoting inclusivity with teams.
- Experience operating in a variety of business environments (i.e. online, in-person, remote etc).
This position is based out of our San Francisco, CA headquarters.
$80,000-$97,000 (depending on experience and location)
As a Kevalier, you will have access to offer a wide range of benefits including equity, affordable health coverage (medical, dental, vision), unlimited time off, physical wellness allowance, and professional development.
Kevala is providing data and analysis to accelerate smart investment in a world served by a more robust, environmentally sustainable, effective, and safe grid. The principle of creating a better future by mapping our mutual energy sources and systems is the foundation for everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes a diverse team will not just lead to a better working environment but will also help us create better products and services.
Kevala is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If any reasonable accommodation is needed in our process, please reach out to email@example.com.