Senior Project Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Kevala is looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously within the energy industry. This individual will focus on implementing professional service contracts sold alongside our Network Assessor SaaS data platform. If you enjoy collaborating with other professionals who believe in accelerating a sustainable clean energy future by making electric and environmental data meaningful, transparent, and broadly accessible, we encourage you to apply.
The Senior Project Manager role is for an individual with a strong combination of technical, strategic, and management thinking as well as effective communication skills. You will be responsible for managing multiple large projects simultaneously in order to meet scoped deliverables on time and to the satisfaction of our clients. Your experience, interests, and capabilities will determine the breadth of your responsibilities.
Key activities will include
- Creating detailed project plans, meeting delivery on milestone dates, managing resources effectively, managing risks and dependencies;
- Effectively prioritizing competing activities in order to accomplish goals;
- Performing project budgeting, cost tracking, and assigning tasks in a matrixed team environment;
- Leading customer engagement and translating client needs into internal development deliverables.
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years project managing multiple large energy consulting contracts (projects over $1m in value);
- Knowledge of distributed energy resources planning, including energy regulation and grid capacity impacts;
- Experience with contracting, invoice generation, and implementing contract compliance;
- Experience delivering custom software to clients and interacting with software development teams.
What will make you stand out
- Energy software as a service (SaaS) and professional service related project implementation experience
We are headquartered in San Francisco, but we embrace the virtual office and are continuing to grow our team across the United States.
$120,000-$145,000 (depending on location and experience)
As a Kevalier, you will have access to offer a wide range of benefits including equity, affordable health coverage (medical, dental, vision), unlimited time off, physical wellness allowance, and professional development.
Kevala is providing data and analysis to accelerate smart investment in a world served by a more robust, environmentally sustainable, effective, and safe grid. The principle of creating a better future by mapping our mutual energy sources and systems is the foundation for everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes a diverse team will not just lead to a better working environment but will also help us create better products and services.
Kevala is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If any reasonable accommodation is needed in our process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.