New York /
Kickoff addresses two of the biggest challenges facing the 21st century and especially middle / working class people - the obesity epidemic and the future of work.
We are a remote personal training business-in-a-box that makes it easy for underemployed folks to become certified personal trainers, recruit clients from their network, fundamentally change lives for the better and earn a 6-figure income. Our tech makes our coaches ultra efficient and effective, from recruiting clients to driving daily nutrition behavior change to providing the best possible workout for the client each day. Clients get the unbeatable results that can only come from daily human accountability while coaches get much higher pay, complete autonomy, flexibility, and purpose.
We just closed a $7M funding round and, with 20K coaches, we are well on our way to our goal of 1 million coaches and hundreds of millions of happy clients!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer with full stack UX and UI skills to be our second full-time design hire. This creative individual will be responsible for designing stunningly beautiful, elegant, delightful, and world-class experiences for clients and coaches.
Our clients and coaches require simple, yet powerful tools to connect and enable their goals. There’s a ton of complexity to deal with - with a broad range of client needs across exercise, nutrition, sleep, stress management and more and the challenge of combining the best of human and machine within the coach experience.
As a designer in our team, your role will be to create beautiful, simple, elegant, inspiring and motivating apps that our clients and coaches will want to tell their friends about.
The designer will work closely with our existing Product Designer as well as our Product Manager, CEO, and engineering team.
The apps we will build will enable millions of people to dramatically improve their lives.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A portfolio of beautiful, elegant consumer apps and/or admin tools/ supply side apps
- A track record of taking complicated needs and yielding brilliant, clear, simple designs that show empathy for users
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of technical and fitness expert team members
- Passion for our mission and for helping real people in the real world via technology
- Designing user flows, low fidelity to high fidelity wireframes, and clickable prototypes
- Work cross functionally with engineering, product, and growth
- Creating and contributing to the Kickoff design system
- Assisting in user interviews and usability testing
- Identify opportunities for new features or improvements to new features
- Making informed design decisions based on Kickoff metrics
- Help millions of people live healthier, happier lives by enabling sustainable wellness
- Drive impact for clients, coaches & company vision
- Go after 10x projects - avoid incrementality
- Move fast with B+ quality at first
- Seek simplicity
- Support each other
Kickoff is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.