Head of Growth
Full Time /
Kickoff is an AI-enabled exercise and nutrition coaching service. Our mission is to make life-changing coaching accessible, enabling millions of people to live healthier, happier lives. We combine the best of technology and the best of human coaching to create an experience that's better than the sum of the two parts, providing the guidance and accountability that motivates and enables clients to change their lives for good.
The Head of Growth will be responsible for growing our client base through marketing, conversion, and product-led growth. They will manage a team of engineers, designers, business operations managers, and agencies.
Working closely with Kickoff’s CEO and CTO, this individual will help chart the high level direction of the company and roll up their sleeves to get things done.
This role comes with a lot of responsibility and is not for everyone - it is for someone who wants to scale a world-changing product.
Understand the client experience, journey and needs deeply to optimize segmentation, targeting and positioning
-Ongoing quant and qual research
-Get as close to the users as possible
Optimize conversion by providing the best possible onboarding experience for new clients
-Optimize our conversion funnel
-Build tools and features to provide value to prospective clients and build their trust
Figure out how to educate consumers who really need to make big behavioral changes on the benefits of human coaching
-Identify analogous campaigns in other industries
-Test and learn
Manage media buying agencies and contractors
-Drive more leads
Support product-led growth channels. Current projects on the roadmap include:
-Driving coach-driven growth
-Scaling client to client referral system
-Optimizing client restart systems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
1. 5+ years experience in fast moving organizations including 2+ years in a Growth Product or Marketing role
2. A track record of driving growth through conversion funnel optimization and growth product features
3. Expertise in using both quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritization. You can analyze data yourself by writing SQL queries and using data analysis tools.
4. A startup mindset - you're an owner who’s willing to take risks, test and learn, and move quickly
5. Passion for our mission and intrinsic motivation to bring it about
6. Excitement about collaborating in person at our Union Sq, NYC office with our awesome team
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% covered medical and dental insurance
- Competitive Paid Parental Leave for parents
- Free Kickoff training for you and family
- The most awesome team to build with!!
🚀 Drive impact with 10x projects
🧑🔬 Learn with B+ quality & iterate
💜 Support and challenge each other
🪑 Remember the 3 legged stool (client, coach, and company)
🏠 Take ownership