Palo Alto, California /
Customer Success /
Full Time- Remote
Do you want to impact the education of K-12 students with us?
Kira Learning is creating curriculum and learning tools that empower teachers and prepare students for a world in which technology and science play pivotal roles in everyone's lives.
We are backed by top-tier Venture Capital funds including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Andrew Ng’s AI Fund, and Primavera, and are growing fast.
As the first hire on the sales team, you'll be hands-on with developing relationships, converting sales, and much more.
This is a remote opportunity to candidates based in the US.
As a Head of Sales you will:
- Convert districts using Kira Learning’s competitive solution.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers as they endeavor to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting and limited inbound lead generation.
- Build relationships with key decision makers across all accounts.
- Identify and coordinate efforts for national, state, and international conference attendance and events.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to closing and support potential customers on their journey to success with Kira.
- Effectively deliver product demonstrations to prospects and customers to showcase Kira Learning’s value proposition.
Your Experience and Skills include:
- 5-10 years of experience building and managing sales teams in the US and internationally.
- Knowledge of how K-12 districts and schools operate within curriculum instruction, and technology departments.
- Experience building relationships and selling technology products to school districts globally.
- Strong negotiation and proposal generation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to equity and belonging.
- You believe that feedback is a gift; you can receive and grow from feedback, and you’re comfortable sharing thoughtful feedback to others as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Position is in the range of $220,000 to $300,000 plus equity package in a well-funded, high growth company.
- Flexible, untracked PTO and paid parental leave.
- Top-notch healthcare service including medical, dental and vision coverage.
At Kira Learning, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Kira believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.