Origination VP (Brazil)
São Paulo /
Origination – Origination /
At KLYM, we empower the world's businesses with accessible and agile financing to keep them growing. We are now looking for our next Origination VP (Brazil).
As a business associate you will be responsible for managing our product development and implementation features, cost x benefit analysis, implementation of key features on existing programs in Brazil with our clients, meet their requirements, to ultimately achieve company’s goals.
- Minimum five (10) years of experience in sales, structuring, product are or a related field.
- · Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, economics, finance, or related careers.
- · Desirable, with specialization courses related to the area or MBA.
- · Fluent in English. (Will be a plus having Spanish)
Academic & technical background
- Manage origination/sales bringing new clients, funders, and opportunities
- Manage JPM framework for Brazil with Trade, Supply Chain & Working Capital Team
- Collaborate with Foundation Tribe to map new features and product enhancement needs
- Serve as the main point of contact for all market intelligence matters within competitors.
- Plan and execute strategies based on data analyses to drive volume and revenue growth, always aligned with client’s needs.
- Provide with new ideas for features in the platform
- Schedule regular meetings with clients and partners to evaluate results, ensure alignment and standardization/feedback.
- · Previous strong experience on product, structuring or sales engineering
- · Business focused.
- · Sales and strategic thinking.
- · Teamwork spirit
- · Microsoft office domain.
- · Desirable, understanding of SCF and factoring.
- · Technical background on financial products.
- · Flexibility.
- · Empowerment.
- · Multifunctionality.
- · Proactivity.
- · Results orientation.
*At KLYM, we remain committed to building diverse and equal teams, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background.