Capital Markets Associate
Finance & Administration – Administration /
We are a company that will challenge you, that will open doors to new opportunities, listen to your ideas and promote the proposals you bring to the table.
Our goal is to support the sustainability and be part of the growth of millions of SMEs and companies, giving them access to transparent and fair financing through technological financial solutions that provide them with the liquidity they need when they really need it.
How do we do this? Building the best work team with the best talents like you.
You'll be responsible for analyzing, coordinating, and supporting all work related to debt and equity transactions. This work will require close alignment with all areas of the firm, including its executive leadership team and external stakeholders, requiring subject matter expertise as well as maturity and the ability to work independently.
You'll be responsible for :
- Be the point of contact with debt, equity, and other stakeholders, with the aim of identifying and structuring capital markets opportunities. This includescollecting and disseminating information requirements, scheduling meetings,and managing transaction to ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead capital markets transactions and involve other members of the team for support as needed for financial modeling and analysis.
- Lead due diligence processes related to capital raising as well as M&A opportunities.
- Organize, participate, and conduct follow-up in all investor and creditor meetings
- 5+ years in similar roles plus English and Spanish
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, business administration or related careers.
- Experience in banking, fintechs and management consulting.
Academic & technical background
If you are a Rockstar you must have these Skills
- Knowledge in design and preparation of presentations and management reports.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of the company's products (Factoring, confirming, working capital).
- Mastery of corporate finance structures and debt capital raising structures
- Familiarity with equitycapital structures
- Stress management.
- Ability to analyze, reason and question the status quo.
- Negotiation skills.
- Objections management.