Compliance & Governance Systems Analyst
São Paulo /
AR&C – Compliance /
At KLYM, the first online platform that offers 100% digital financial solutions to companies, we are looking for a Compliance & Governance Systems Analyst.
- You will be in a dynamic position in terms of risk prevention and management, in which the central element will be to support the implementation and management system of Governance, and Irrigation Compliance through the parameterization, management and use of tools for risk management, compliance and corporate governance (GRC), as well as complementary automated systems, within which AML Operational Risk are included.
- Also, you will have to learn and apply the processes, policies and tools of our company, which are in a phase of rapid evolution, while we adapt to the demands of various regulatory regimes, satisfying the needs of speed and flexibility of our business, and the expectations of our partners and investors. To do this, you'll need to make use of a wide range of cloud tools ranging from RegTech technology, due diligence automation orchestrators, as well as Office 365 (including PowerAutomate, Forms, and Advanced Excel). In this position you will have interaction with all branches of the company in our work to cultivate a mature compliance culture and be prepared for new markets and environments. Additionally, you will have responsibilities to COAF regarding the reporting of suspicious activities.
- Support the development and implementation of the financial crime framework, associated policies and procedures.
- Be part of the AML team to conduct reviews of new prospects and existing clients, assessing the risk profile and KYC documentation, resolving any issues encountered by contacting Origination and Senior Management when necessary.
- Provide advice and guidance, outlining options and recommending solutions as appropriate.
- Assist in the review and updating of department procedures and drive system and process improvements.
- Conduct periodic reviews of business controls and gather information, report and share the results of control reviews with all relevant stakeholders, and when problems are identified, ensure they are being scaled up in a timely manner.
- Participate in the operation, management and maintenance of our Regtech tools, including data updating, task tracking, problem solving, implementation of solutions in the tool and contact with the technical areas and Vendors, if necessary.
- Use, maintenance and development of internal tools used by the compliance department for its internal processes, including solutions operating in Sharepoint, PowerAutomate and Excel.
- Be up to date on regulatory developments in the region in terms of non-financial risks and participate in the updating of internal policies and processes.
- Participate in day-to-day tasks of the department, such as advising Omni employees on compliance issues, due diligence and knowledge of the client, case monitoring, preparation and presentation of internal reports and regulators, according to the needs of the moment.
- Interact with all areas of the company in the development of our corporate governance, risk management and compliance functions, with the ability to identify, report and monitor risks, apply internal policies and participate in the internal evolution of the department's internal policies and processes.
- Participate in the training programs given by the compliance department to various areas.
- Continuous learning about tools, methodologies, best practices and other elements of our expanding business
What do you need to apply?
- Be a professional in engineering or administrative sciences with at least three years of experience in risk management. Apply if you have had responsibilities or experience reporting to COAF and in general in the AML management system of Brazil.
- In addition, have experience in operational risk, compliance and AML is a plus. Apply if you have managed or participated in management and in creation of a culture of corporate governance and risk management in general.
- Have experience in using RegTech technologies that map policies, processes, and risks, create follow-ups, and monitor periodic tasks.
- Also, you need to possess technical capabilities that allow you to quickly learn about using new tools.
- Must have speaking English and/or Spanish at a high level
If you are a rockstar in his role you should have this technical skills
- Experience in management tasks in Regtech tools.
- Advanced Excel (SearchV/H/X, conditionals, dashboards).
- PowerAutomate (creation and maintenance of automated processes in the Office 365 cloud).
- Knowledge in AML (Sarlaft/Sagrilaft, and other regulatory regimes).
- Experience in financial institutions and business processes.
- Having AML certifications (CAMS, FIBA, etc.) will be a plus.
- Initiative to learn and develop your strengths constantly.
- Creativity in problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Handling of confidential information.
- Empowerment in office.
- Working with narrow deadlines.
- Flexibility and multifunctionality.
- Assertive communication.
At KLYM we are committed to building diverse teams under conditions of equality, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or education.