Startup Flow is a SaaS platform for companies to map, manage and monitor their open innovation projects with startups and partners at scale. The platform helps to consistently orchestrate the right data, the right processes, and the right people involved in the increasing number of open innovation initiatives (corporate venture capital, startup partnerships, R&D projects, etc.).
Some of the world’s leading innovators (HSBC, Nestlé, Capgemini, Bayer, and many others) are using Startup Flow to build innovation portfolios, design operational processes, and generate automatic reporting.
And they are growing fast! Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with operations in Germany and the UK, Startup Flow supports its clients and their teams in 89 countries.
Our product is at the heart of the value proposition of Startup Flow. Already used by thousands of users in more than 80 countries, our product will scale even further: the employees of our current customers (more than 5 million people) and of our future customers (to go along our growth) are potential users to be activated for future product bricks to be invented. As a Product Designer, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team to craft experiences that both please users and support our growing business. You’ll be part of the whole product lifecycle, working closely with product managers, engineers, data analysts, and customers to bring amazing ideas to life.
- Work with customers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to understand how our customers use our product and their needs.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability, and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions.
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team and your cross-functional partners.
- Work closely with product and engineering to build and ship ideas.
- Perform continuous discovery and experimentation, and craft improvements.
- Ownership & responsibility from day one
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS organization with a user-centric approach and have a good product and design practices.
- You can translate complex problems into intuitive and enjoyable user experiences
- You have solid knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies.
- You have a strong desire to get to the root of customers’ problems and you can plan and conduct exploratory user research and usability testing.
- Great communication skills (English and French), you can communicate complex conceptual ideas, design decisions, and research findings succinctly and effectively across different audiences.
- Have a portfolio showing compelling and quality design as well as a track record of driving design forward.
At Startup Flow we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more