At LeoTech, we are passionate about building software that solves real-world problems in the Public Safety sector. Our software has been used to help the fight against continuing criminal enterprises, drug trafficking organizations, identifying financial fraud, disrupting sex and human trafficking rings and focusing on mental health matters to name a few.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Reporting to the CFO this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at a very exciting phase of LeoTech's growth.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
What We Value
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 8+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
What You Can Expect
- Enjoy great team camaraderie at our Austin, TX location.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with challenging problems to solve.
- Be part of a self-managing team that enjoys support and direction when required.
- Generous medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Sick, and paid holidays are offered.
$75,000 - $135,000 a year
Please note the national salary range listed in the job posting reflects the new hire salary range across levels and U.S. locations that would be applicable to the position. The final salary will be commensurate with the candidate's accepted hiring level and work location. Also, this range represents base salary only and does not include equity, or benefits if applicable.
LeoTech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.