Associate Product Manager, Technical (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Product – Product Management /
Leapfin’s mission is to empower finance teams by liberating financial information. Our platform is leading the Finance Operations revolution to automate three key functions: data integration, data normalization, and financial reporting. We are committed to building a lasting organization with products that our customers value. People at Leapfin are constantly iterating and working together to drive our business forward and ensure our customers are successful. Together, we can redefine what it means to work in finance.
As a Technical Associate Product Manager (APM) at Leapfin, you will be critical to the success of Leapfin’s product. You will collaborate closely with our CTO, PMs, engineers, and solution architects, and directly control the quality of new product features being deployed. As a part of this small but fast growing team, you will gain exposure to all aspects of PM work and shape the future of our business. For those looking to build a career in product management, this is an exceptional entry point.
- Translate customer requests/needs into product specifications and user stories
- Review technical designs from the engineering team and validate that the solution satisfies customer needs
- Perform quality assurance tests for new product features
- Create product release notes and user guides for internal and external users
- Support the customer success team by investigating product related issues
- Help the customer success team track support tickets and resolutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ year of experience in software development in a product-related capacity (e.g.: product manager, project manager, engineer, solutions architect, data analyst, designer, etc.)
- Experience with SQL (or any coding language)
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM field
- 2+ years of experience in software development in a product-related capacity (e.g.: product manager, project manager, engineer, solutions architect, data analyst, designer, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL (or any coding language)
- Familiarity with finance and accounting, such as financial statements, accounting/auditing practices, etc.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited paid-time-off and sick days
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Fast scaling startup with proven product-market fit and an ambitious vision to build on
Leapfin is a Fully Remote Workplace
Talent has no borders. We welcome both US-based and international applicants and have active team members throughout the world. However, all employees are expected to be online during US business hours (PT, MT, CT, or ET).
Leapfin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.