Solutions Architect (Remote)
San Mateo, California /
Customer Success – Implementation /
Leapfin’s mission is to empower finance teams by liberating financial information. Our platform is leading the Finance Operations revolution to automate three key functions: data integration, data normalization, and financial reporting. We are committed to building a lasting organization with products that our customers value. People at Leapfin are constantly iterating and working together to drive our business forward and ensure our customers are successful. Together, we can redefine what it means to work in finance.
Leapfin’s Solutions Architect will usher new customers through Leapfin implementations and provide ongoing support post go-live. The Solutions Architect works closely with our product, engineering, and sales teams to scope and manage customer projects such that success is clearly defined, achievable with the product, and reached timely. As project manager, point of contact, and problem solver for our customers, this individual has variety in their days and develops deep expertise in both technical and non-technical areas.
Salary Range (USD): $120,000 - $160,000
- Lead customer implementations through requirements gathering, scoping, implementation, UAT, and go-live
- Diagnose data-related issues using SQL with JSON
- Assist in pre-sales activities to evaluate prospective customers’ fit with Leapfin and compel them to become customers if so
- Provide user training to customers during implementation and as-needed
- Address customer inquiries (feature requests, bug reports, etc.) post go-live
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to Information Technology or Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven expertise in managing customer projects through to successful delivery
- Hands-on experience using SQL and JSON
- Exemplary skills related to customer management and project delivery
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance concepts, such as Revenue Recognition, Matching Principle, Order-to-Cash Reporting, Transactional Matching, and Reconciliation
- Detailed experience working with accounting and finance software
- Deep understanding of data warehousing, architecture, and pipeline technologies
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited paid-time-off and sick days
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Rapidly scaling startup with plenty of opportunities to do meaningful work
Leapfin is a Fully Remote Workplace
Talent has no borders. We welcome both US-based and international applicants and have active team members throughout the world. However, all employees are expected to be online during US business hours (PT, MT, CT, or ET).
Leapfin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.