Full Stack Engineer (Remote)
San Mateo, California /
Engineering – Full Stack /
Leapfin’s mission is to empower finance teams by liberating financial information. Our platform is leading the Finance Operations revolution to automate three key functions: data integration, data normalization, and financial reporting. We are committed to building a lasting organization with products that our customers value. People at Leapfin are constantly iterating and working together to drive our business forward and ensure our customers are successful. Together, we can redefine what it means to work in finance.
Leapfin’s Full Stack Engineer will help build out the web infrastructure, back-end, and front-end of Leapfin’s SaaS Platform. Our platform handles a massive volume of financial data, so we’re looking for product-focused engineers interested in scalability and security. With no shortage of interesting problems to solve, our engineers have opportunities to work independently, mentor others, and collaborate as a team in addressing the most complex scenarios.
- Design, build, and maintain Leapfin’s SaaS Platform across the entire technology stack
- Develop automated orchestration solutions for multi-tenant deployments
- Design and build distributed infrastructure services
- Arrange monitoring and alerting services to continuously improve our SLA
- Contribute to the design and development of backend architectures that address high workloads against AWS RDS Postgres, Elasticsearch, and Snowflake
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3+ years of software development experience with Java or Scala
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, EC2, ELB, IAM, S3, Lambda, EBS, EKS
- Experience with databases such as NoSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, Data Warehousing, OLAP, OLTP
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with API modeling and test tools such as OpenAPI, Swagger, GraphQL, Postman
- Experience with containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems such as OpsGenie, NewRelic, DataDog, Grafana
- Experience with asynchronous systems such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub, Kinesis
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Systems (OOPS) and event-driven architectures
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Sponsored medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited paid-time-off and sick days
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Rapidly scaling startup with plenty of opportunities to do meaningful work
Leapfin is a Fully Remote Workplace
Talent has no borders. We welcome both US-based and international applicants and have active team members throughout the world. However, all employees are expected to be online during US business hours (PT, MT, CT, or ET).
Leapfin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.