Growth Marketing Manager
Austin, TX (HQ) /
At Lottery.com we’re assembling a team of world-class brilliant minds like you who are resourceful doers and crave creative problem-solving. Founded in 2015 and based in Austin, Texas, Lottery.com is creating the world’s number one digital lottery brand. We’re bringing digital sales of official lottery games to the world and launching global charitable sweepstakes.
Would you describe yourself as:
-Someone with an awesome work ethic?
-A team-player with an excellent grasp of data analytics?
-Someone who lives and breathes all things User Acquisition and Retention? (If you answered yes, keep reading!)
What We Offer:
SALARY: $90,000 - $140,000/yr.
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Paid 100% by Employer
UNLIMITED VACATION DAYS
*To Learn More About Our Benefits visit https://lottery.com/benefits/
Our growth team identifies, manages, and measures critical growth funnels, keeping acquisition costs in check while attracting and helping to retain a highly engaged user base. We collaborate closely with Executive stakeholders as well as the product management, marketing, design, data & insights, and engineering teams.
As our incoming Marketing Manager, User Acquisition, we are looking for someone who can acquire new customers via paid and organic channels, including testing new media opportunities. Someone who can manage the search, native and display ad campaigns across several platforms like Facebook, Google, Apple search and others. Someone who can manage media budgets, working cross-functionally with the marketing, creative and product teams on campaigns.
- Setup and manage paid media campaigns for mobile and website user growth
- Serve as a team player and remain open to taking direction while exhibiting initiative when working independently
- Grow and manage marketing partnerships for user acquisition efforts
- Continue to optimize efforts based on data-driven metrics and ever-developing tech
- Drive A/B & multivariate testing and present results for related teams
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively assist in managing and optimizing acquisition budgets
- Monitor and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis
- Execute on various growth initiatives of user acquisition and re-engagement strategies
- Work closely with data analytics and other teams to executive coordinator strategic campaigns
- Conduct market research within competitors and the current market
- Three years or more experience in driving high growth initiatives specifically for user acquisition and retention
- Excellent grasp of data analyticsA balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that ariseKnowledge of advertising campaign setup, optimization, and account(s) management
- Experience with media buying on social channels not limited to Facebook, Google, Apple, and other applicable platforms
- Ability to vet potential acquisition partners as first point of contactExcellent written and oral communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Adjust as an attribution partner
- Setting up, launching and managing Push notification campaigns
- Retargeting and A/B testing tools
Personality Traits We Admire
Grit: We are resilient marathoners who finish what we start and love tackling problems of all sizes. We take critical feedback and push through to get the job done.
Rigor: Data-driven, analytical and exhaustive in decision making. We take in the evidence, integrate information from multiple sources quickly, draw conclusions and take action - quickly.
Collaboration: We leave our egos at home, we challenge each other and we work together to find the best solutions, every day, day in and day out.
Ownership: We sign up for the hard stuff and take extreme ownership to see it through. We make lemonade out of lemons when we have to and don’t let attitude get in the way of getting it done.
Curiosity: Most of us dork out over non-work related topics at a ridiculous level of detail, because that’s how we’re wired. We’re naturally inquisitive, ask tough questions, and aren’t afraid to ruffle feathers to find better answers.
Honesty: We’re transparent and honest because that’s the right way to treat other people. Integrity is the basis of trust, and trust is everything when you’re creating the future together.
We encourage you to apply if this is a role/field of interest to you so that even if this role may not be the "perfect" fit we can have your information on file and consider you for future opportunities that may closely align with our business needs.
Please be advised: Lottery.com does not accept unsolicited resumes or services from third-party recruitment agencies. In the event, a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Lottery.com and affiliates shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to Lottery.com employees, shall be deemed the property of Lottery.com.