Chief of Staff (Assistant to CEO)
Austin, TX (HQ) /
Full-time, Remote, Periodic Austin, TX Travel Required
At Lottery.com we’re assembling a team of world-class brilliant minds like you who are resourceful doers and crave creative problem-solving. Founded in 2015 and based in Austin, Texas, Lottery.com is creating the world’s number one digital lottery brand. We’re bringing digital sales of official lottery games to the world and launching global charitable sweepstakes.
Would you describe yourself as:
- Someone who enjoys organizing and prioritizing multiple competing needs all while keeping everything running smoothly?
- Someone who is proactive in finding solutions before anyone knows there’s a problem?
- An individual who excels in written and verbal communication and can create awesome presentations to help disseminate company information?
What We Offer:
SALARY: $100,000 - $200,000/yr.
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Paid 100% by Employer
UNLIMITED VACATION DAYS
*To Learn More About Our Benefits visit https://lottery.com/benefits/
We are looking for a rockstar that can handle day-to-day planning and direction of all administrative, financial, and operational activities for our CEO. Someone who can organize and prioritize critical issues and complex information to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Manage the CEO’s email and calendar to include but not limited to - daily schedule, scheduling meetings, travel planning
- Cross collaborate with CEO and Executive team to establish annual, quarterly, and monthly strategic priorities and facilitate workflows and advancing them
- Drive efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO, and Executive team
- Manage CEO preparation for key internal/external meetings and events to include planning/coordinating, taking minutes, keeping contents of meeting focused, and building out/maintaining slide decks for corporate presentations
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Serve as subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications via the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the CEO
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Some work related travel may be required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field (considerations may be provided in lieu of degree depending on level of relevant experience)
- 7 years or more experience in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extremely versatile and dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
Bonus Points For
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
Personality Traits We Admire
Grit: We are resilient marathoners who finish what we start and love tackling problems of all sizes. We take critical feedback and push through to get the job done.
Rigor: Data-driven, analytical and exhaustive in decision making. We take in the evidence, integrate information from multiple sources quickly, draw conclusions and take action - quickly.
Collaboration: We leave our egos at home, we challenge each other and we work together to find the best solutions, every day, day in and day out.
Ownership: We sign up for the hard stuff and take extreme ownership to see it through. We make lemonade out of lemons when we have to and don’t let attitude get in the way of getting it done.
Curiosity: Most of us dork out over non-work related topics at a ridiculous level of detail, because that’s how we’re wired. We’re naturally inquisitive, ask tough questions, and aren’t afraid to ruffle feathers to find better answers.
Honesty: We’re transparent and honest because that’s the right way to treat other people. Integrity is the basis of trust, and trust is everything when you’re creating the future together.
We encourage you to apply if this is a role/field of interest to you so that even if this role may not be the "perfect" fit we can have your information on file and consider you for future opportunities that may closely align with our business needs.
Please be advised: Lottery.com does not accept unsolicited resumes or services from third-party recruitment agencies. In the event, a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Lottery.com and affiliates shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to Lottery.com employees, shall be deemed the property of Lottery.com.