Product Manager, Partner Integrations
Austin, TX (HQ) /
Product Management /
At Lottery.com we’re assembling a team of world-class brilliant minds like you who are resourceful doers and crave creative problem-solving. Founded in 2015 and based in Austin, Texas, Lottery.com is creating the world’s number one digital lottery brand. We’re bringing digital sales of official lottery games to the world and launching global charitable sweepstakes.
Would you describe yourself as:
-Proud of your ability to provide excellent customer service?
-Comfortable gathering requirements while aiding in the negotiation of the dimensions of a future partnership?
-Analytically deductive yet empathetic to users’ experiences?
-Having a communication style that is persuasive and factually driven?
-Able to synthesize requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders, both real/current and imagined/anticipated?
-Thorough, meticulous, goal-oriented, and a case matter expert in your area of expertise?
Curious, truth-seeking, and love to solve challenging problems?
-Sounds like you? Keep reading....
What We Offer:
SALARY: $150,000 - $200,000
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Paid 100% by Employer
UNLIMITED VACATION DAYS
*To learn more about our benefits visit https://lottery.com/benefits/
The product team gets to work on a diverse suite of products, built for Web, iOS, and Android - providing opportunities for users to give, play, and win. At Lottery.com, we also offer services to a diverse set of partners, via our Partner API; in this role, you become the shepherd of these offerings through their growth phase, shaping the capabilities and offerings supported by the API as well as the rapidly growing Account Management/Partner Sales practice at Lottery.com. The Partner API is a crucial part of the Lottery.com product suite, and in this role, you will work very closely with other product managers and executive stakeholders, as well as the marketing, sales, data & insights, and engineering teams.
We seek candidates who are highly skilled, hands-on, product managers with a proven track record of blending a high standard of product planning with an unrelenting focus on driving positive outcomes. We have ambitious plans and realizing our vision of a world-class partner practice is crucial to success. As a leader within our growing product management team, you will also have opportunities to contribute to other projects, collaborating with peers, and contributing to a culture of supportive cross-mentorship. When assigning projects, we consider both expertise and passion for the goal. We encourage honest debate and emphasize concrete, forward-thinking solutions. Culture and transparency are very important to us and as such, we have regular internal demo/tech talks, and retrospects.
Product Managers at Lottery.com have a diverse set of daily responsibilities, but never lose sight of our critical functions - we determine a product’s reasons for existing, the “Why?”, then we prioritize roadmaps to realize a shared vision, the “When?” and the “What?”.
- Manage full product lifecycle – from conceptualization to launch, responsive iteration, maintenance, and end-of-life.
- Envision and articulate a comprehensive set of strategies for your assigned products through close collaboration with leaders throughout the company
- Build, maintain, and evangelize the partner product roadmap
- Define and articulate goals to achieve your product’s defined KPIs; taking action as required to ensure the attainment
- Integrate performance metrics to deeply understand how the product is being used; pivot the roadmap accordingly
- Collaborate closely with the sales team and meet with clients to maintain an on-the-pulse knowledge of our clients, their users, and the needs of both
- Conduct business case modeling and competitive analyses to assess trends and guide the team to create competitive, compelling, valuable, and ultimately profitable products
- Maintain release cadence and velocity; drive the business forward
- Seek out and interpret user feedback and market research data to guide product development
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of experience in the strategic planning and hands-on management of products, spanning a diverse portfolio
- Strong knowledge of digitally distributed products and technology; deep experience with enterprise-grade products, B2B relationships, and complex bespoke integrations
- Must be comfortable ruthlessly prioritizing a pipeline of work based on a strategic evaluation of goals and implications; can prioritize effectively, across functional groups
- Experience leveraging a wealth of analytics data to produce novel insights, ultimately delivering data-driven decisions to complex product challenges
- Comfortable with conceptual planning and ultimately pitching mutually beneficial solutions to prospective partners of all sizes, across diverse geographies
- Experience documenting and communicating effective requirements
- Self-starter with a demonstrable track record of making independent decisions, naturally incorporating a thoughtful and comprehensive analysis of risks and rewards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to be available on Slack and to regularly sync up with your peers and the larger company team
- A proponent of a team-centric culture, with a constantly positive, can-do attitude that provides supportive mentorship while motivating and providing encouragement to others
- Travel between partner locations is required
- Experience with diverse product suites appropriate for sale to a wide spectrum of B2B clients, powering their B2C offerings
- Deep knowledge of successful integrations - what do partners expect/need?; where do integrations fail and how might we mitigate?; when are bespoke solutions warranted?
- Knowledge of what it means to provide a truly exceptional integrations experience; including account management, sales, documentation, client training, etc
Bonus Points For
- You inspire passion, dedication, and killer work from others
- You are a capable, captivating presenter with the ability to inform as well as persuade
Personality Traits We Admire
Grit: We are resilient marathoners who finish what we start and love tackling problems of all sizes. We take critical feedback and push through to get the job done.
Rigor: Data-driven, analytical and exhaustive in decision making. We take in the evidence, integrate information from multiple sources quickly, draw conclusions and take action - quickly.
Collaboration: We leave our egos at home, we challenge each other and we work together to find the best solutions, every day, day in and day out.
Ownership: We sign up for the hard stuff and take extreme ownership to see it through. We make lemonade out of lemons when we have to and don’t let attitude get in the way of getting it done.
Curiosity: Most of us dork out over non-work related topics at a ridiculous level of detail, because that’s how we’re wired. We’re naturally inquisitive, ask tough questions, and aren’t afraid to ruffle feathers to find better answers.
Honesty: We’re transparent and honest because that’s the right way to treat other people. Integrity is the basis of trust, and trust is everything when you’re creating the future together.
We encourage you to apply if this is a role/field of interest to you so that even if this role may not be the "perfect" fit we can have your information on file and consider you for future opportunities that may closely align with our business needs.
Please be advised: Lottery.com does not accept unsolicited resumes or services from third-party recruitment agencies. In the event, a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Lottery.com and affiliates shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to Lottery.com employees, shall be deemed the property of Lottery.com.