Field Operations Operator/Courier (Part-Time)
Field Operations /
At Lottery.com we’re assembling a team of world-class brilliant minds like you who are resourceful doers and crave creative problem-solving. Founded in 2015 and based in Austin, Texas, Lottery.com is creating the world’s number one digital lottery brand. We’re bringing digital sales of official lottery games to the world and launching global charitable sweepstakes.
Would you describe yourself as:
-An independent problem solver who enjoys working in teams?
-Would you describe yourself as a “trust and verify” person?
-Is your communication style factual and to-the-point?
-Is your work-style methodical and systematic? Some might say a creature of habit?
-Finally, do you measure twice and cut once when executing on a project? Do details and thoroughness matter to you?
What We Offer:
SALARY: $15 - $16/hour
CONVENIENT PART-TIME EVENING AND WEEKEND SCHEDULE
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn some good supplemental income while working for a fast growing company with huge potential. In this role, reporting to the Field Operations Director, we’re seeking part-time independent team members to execute the processing of official U.S. lottery tickets.
- Process Lottery.com’s user orders for the operations department with extreme attention to detail including printing, filing, and inventory management.
- Maintain order tracking and sales spreadsheets.
- Effectively communicate and resolve problems related to Field Operations by informing the appropriate people of any issues.
- Remotely support other operations controllers as necessary.
- Track record of demonstrating grit, rigor, curiosity, teamwork, ownership and integrity.
- Ability to work from home and travel short distances Tuesday through Saturday, or similar, and on shifts that suit operations, as the needs of the business dictate, typically 2-3 hour shifts on a fixed 4 day schedule.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Personality Traits We Admire
Grit: Resilient marathoners who finish what they start and love tackling problems of all sizes. We take critical feedback and push through to get the job done.
Rigor: Data driven, analytical and exhaustive in decision making. We take in the evidence, integrate information from multiple sources quickly, draw conclusions and take actions - quickly.
Collaboration: We leave our egos at home, we challenge each other and we work together to find the best solutions, every day, day in and day out.
Ownership: We sign up for the hard stuff and take extreme ownership to see it through. We make lemonade out of lemons when we have to and don’t let attitude get in the way of getting it done.
Curiosity: Most of us dork out over non-work related topics at a ridiculous level of detail, because that’s how we’re wired. We’re naturally inquisitive, ask tough questions and aren’t afraid to ruffle feathers to find better answers.
Honesty: We’re transparent and honest because that’s the right way to treat other people. Integrity is the basis of trust, and trust is everything when you’re creating the future together.
Please be advised: Lottery.com does not accept unsolicited resumes or services from third-party recruitment agencies. In the event, a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Lottery.com and affiliates shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to Lottery.com employees, shall be deemed the property of Lottery.com.