Senior Designer, Growth Marketing
Austin, TX (HQ) /
At Lottery.com we’re assembling a team of world-class brilliant minds like you who are resourceful doers and crave creative problem-solving. Founded in 2015 and based in Austin, Texas, Lottery.com is creating the world’s number one digital lottery brand. We’re bringing digital sales of official lottery games to the world and launching global charitable sweepstakes.
Would you describe yourself as:
-A talented digital designer for mobile and web?
-Someone who creates eye-catching content focused on creativity and technology?
-An individual who can conceptualize and implement all design solutions and maintenance of all mobile and internet marketing materials for ad banners, social marketing and videos? ....Great, keep reading!
What We Offer:
SALARY: $90,000 - $135,000/yr.
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Paid 100% by Employer
UNLIMITED VACATION DAYS
*To Learn More About Our Benefits visit https://lottery.com/benefits/
Our growth team identifies, manages, and measures critical growth funnels, keeping acquisition costs in check while attracting and helping to retain a highly engaged user base. We collaborate closely with Executive stakeholders as well as the product management, marketing, design, data & insights, and engineering teams.
As our incoming Senior Digital Designer, we are looking for someone to join our team to create high quality and performance ads for a variety of campaigns including but not limited to video ads, banners, animations and social marketing.
- Collaborate with User Acquisition and Marketing teams in creative direction, ad ideas and creative strategy
- Enhance and iterate on existing ads by analyzing ad performance and User Acquisition to improve ad performance
- Design ads across all paid acquisition channels from Facebook, Google, Native and more
- Responsible for video editing / motion graphics for all marketing campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of all major ad resolution formats for static image, video and animations ads
- Ensure creative is consistent with the company’s brand and design direction
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously from concepts to deliverables
- Have a ridiculously awesome work ethic
- 3 years of more work experience as a marketing designer or similar role at a consumer focused product company
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process and your proficiency in developing completing creative ads and/or product design
- An advance proficiency and Adobe Creative Cloud and other relevant design tools
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- Expert eye for creative that resonates with and images consumers
Bonus Points For
- Motion graphic experience
- Mobile advertising focused on user acquisition for mobile + web and/or ecommerce
Personality Traits We Admire
Grit: We are resilient marathoners who finish what we start and love tackling problems of all sizes. We take critical feedback and push through to get the job done.
Rigor: Data-driven, analytical and exhaustive in decision making. We take in the evidence, integrate information from multiple sources quickly, draw conclusions and take action - quickly.
Collaboration: We leave our egos at home, we challenge each other and we work together to find the best solutions, every day, day in and day out.
Ownership: We sign up for the hard stuff and take extreme ownership to see it through. We make lemonade out of lemons when we have to and don’t let attitude get in the way of getting it done.
Curiosity: Most of us dork out over non-work related topics at a ridiculous level of detail, because that’s how we’re wired. We’re naturally inquisitive, ask tough questions, and aren’t afraid to ruffle feathers to find better answers.
Honesty: We’re transparent and honest because that’s the right way to treat other people. Integrity is the basis of trust, and trust is everything when you’re creating the future together.
We encourage you to apply if this is a role/field of interest to you so that even if this role may not be the "perfect" fit we can have your information on file and consider you for future opportunities that may closely align with our business needs.
Please be advised: Lottery.com does not accept unsolicited resumes or services from third-party recruitment agencies. In the event, a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Lottery.com and affiliates shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to Lottery.com employees, shall be deemed the property of Lottery.com.