Design Lead (Digital Product Design) (Remote)
Austin, TX (HQ) /
Product Design /
At Lottery.com we’re assembling a team of world-class brilliant minds like you who are resourceful doers and crave creative problem-solving. Founded in 2015 and based in Austin, Texas, Lottery.com is creating the world’s number one digital lottery brand. We’re bringing digital sales of official lottery games to the world and launching global charitable sweepstakes.
Lottery.com is a tech startup focused on creating intuitive and engaging platforms for games of chance.
This is a big year for us and we are in the process of building an internal Design - Dream Team. We are an incredibly ambitious company of entrepreneurs and do’ers with big ideas for the future of gaming.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A distinct love for product and systems design
- At least 5 Years experience in Product Design
- An innate sense of aesthetics and the wherewithal to embrace creative challenges head-on, with an open mind
- Experiences and a deep understanding of Figma and Figma prototyping
What We Offer:
SALARY: $150,000/yr. commensurate with experience
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Paid 100% by Employer
UNLIMITED VACATION DAYS
*To Learn More About Our Benefits visit https://lottery.com/benefits/
Product design is a crucial part of the product team and will work very closely with the Creative Director, product management, data & insights, and engineering teams. We thrive with honest debate, creative thinking and a solution oriented mindset. We work to cultivate a culture of transparency and respect.
As our Design Lead we are looking for someone to help us evolve the Lottery.com brand and work on all existing and future products and product suites. We are also looking for someone who can help recruit, inspire and mentor a team of designers.
- Work creatively even in the most challenging of areasDesign and collaborate to develop award winning Interfaces
- Build and lead teams who are responsible for mobile and desktop products
- Explore and execute ideas and concepts that look at UX challenges and opportunities
- Work cross-collaboratively in a team environment
- Manage small teams inspire and mentor less experienced designers
- Set, document and evolve brand and brand standards
- Manage the development processes and see designs through from concept to proper execution
- Thorough understanding and love for motion graphics
- 5+ years of Product Design experience
- An online portfolio of work that you are proud of that demonstrates your capabilities
- Proficiency in Figma and ability to prototype designs
Bonus Points For
- 7 years or more of product design experience to include leading and/or mentoring less experienced designers
- Having some agency experience
Personality Traits We Admire
Grit: We are resilient marathoners who finish what we start and love tackling problems of all sizes. We take critical feedback and push through to get the job done.
Rigor: Data-driven, analytical and exhaustive in decision making. We take in the evidence, integrate information from multiple sources quickly, draw conclusions and take action - quickly.
Collaboration: We leave our egos at home, we challenge each other and we work together to find the best solutions, every day, day in and day out.
Ownership: We sign up for the hard stuff and take extreme ownership to see it through. We make lemonade out of lemons when we have to and don’t let attitude get in the way of getting it done.
Curiosity: Most of us dork out over non-work related topics at a ridiculous level of detail, because that’s how we’re wired. We’re naturally inquisitive, ask tough questions, and aren’t afraid to ruffle feathers to find better answers.
Honesty: We’re transparent and honest because that’s the right way to treat other people. Integrity is the basis of trust, and trust is everything when you’re creating the future together.
We encourage you to apply if this is a role/field of interest to you so that even if this role may not be the "perfect" fit we can have your information on file and consider you for future opportunities that may closely align with our business needs.
Please be advised: Lottery.com does not accept unsolicited resumes or services from third-party recruitment agencies. In the event, a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Lottery.com and affiliates shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to Lottery.com employees, shall be deemed the property of Lottery.com.