Web Graphics Engineer
Palo Alto, California /
Luma is building the next generation of AI creative tools on the web. You will be responsible for building the world’s best interactive 3D viewing, and editing experience for NeRFs. This is an essential piece of the puzzle in Luma’s mission of bringing 3D experiences to everyone.
You will collaborate in a tight loop with research teams to build realtime, performant and feature-rich collaborative NeRF experiences. Strong UX sensibilities, and rapid iteration will set you up for great success in this role and help you grow immensely.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- Deep expertise in developing and shipping delightful web apps using frameworks like React.js, Svelte, Vue.js, etc.
- Deep expertise in working with and shipping 3D graphics on the web using frameworks like ThreeJS, OpenGL, or BabylonJS.
- Strong UX sensibilities.
- Strong software development skills, and proficiency in TypeScript.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- WFH stipends towards internet, house cleaner and phone.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.