Deep Learning Research Scientist, 3D Generative Modeling
Palo Alto, California /
Full Time, Remote
If you’re passionate about generative modeling research, join us to build the next generation of creative 3D tools. We are doing groundbreaking research and bringing latest advances in the field directly to users as delightful products.
You will work towards solving challenging and fun problems in 3D generative modeling and have access to an unprecedented amount of 3D data and compute. Every advancement you make will give magical new capabilities to more and more people. You and your work will necessarily help define our technical roadmap, our product definition, and the trajectory of the company.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- 4+ years of academic or industry research experience with training generative models, especially GANs or diffusion models.
- Experience with large-scale distributed training and/or data collection is a plus.
- Strong first principles understanding of Machine Learning.
- A foundation in 3D graphics is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in Python and PyTorch.
- Proficiency in handling and processing large datasets.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Stipends towards wellness, house cleaner, and phone/internet.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.