AR iOS Engineer
Palo Alto, California /
Full Time, Remote
Luma's mission is to enable everyone to capture the world in lifelike 3D. However, capturing 3D is tedious and error prone.
You will change that, once and for all.
You will work in a tight loop with the reconstruction team to build an intuitive capture app and SDK that produces great results every time. In addition to building a delightful, responsive, and idiomatic iOS UI, this involves working on intelligent experiences like automatic subject selection, capture trajectory planning in AR, and guidance around light conditions.
Every step you take in making 3D capture simpler will allow Luma to reach more people, and accelerate the arrival of a 3D-everywhere future.
- Deep expertise in developing and shipping delightful native iOS apps.
- Strong software development skills, and proficiency in either Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience working with one of SceneKit, RealityKit, Unity, or UE in a shipping project.
- Experience working with one of ARKit, ARCore or similar frameworks.
- Strong grasp on the fundamentals of linear algebra and 3D graphics.
- Experience using CoreML is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with computer vision is a plus, but not required.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- WFH stipends towards internet, house cleaner and phone.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.