Web Frontend Engineer
Palo Alto, California /
Full Time, Remote
You will be responsible for building world's best interactive 3D viewing experience. This is an essential piece of the puzzle in Luma's mission of bringing lifelike 3D experiences to everyone.
You will collaborate in a tight loop with the graphics team on building a realtime viewer for volumetric captures that works well on all modern devices. As a modular, fast, and customizable component, this viewer will be embedded across the web.
Your work is how we deliver Luma's vision.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- Deep expertise in developing and shipping delightful web apps using frameworks like ReactJS or Angular.
- Great taste around design and usability.
- Experience with wasm is a strong plus, but not required.
- Experience building and shipping 3D experiences on the web is a plus.
- Functional understanding of linear algebra and 3D graphics is a plus.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- WFH stipends towards internet, house cleaner and phone.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.