Research Engineer - Deep Learning
Palo Alto, California /
If you’re passionate about building magical things and enjoy working with large scale generative deep learning, Luma is the place to be! We are doing groundbreaking research and bringing latest advances in the field directly to users as delightful products.
You will work with some of the best researchers and engineers on never-before-solved problems. Every advancement you make will make Luma accessible to more people. You and your work will necessarily help define our technical roadmap, our product definition, and the trajectory of the company.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- Academic or industry experience training and deploying deep learning models at large scale and low latency.
- Experience with NeRF, and/or neural graphics is a plus.
- Experience working with and building for distributed systems.
- Proficiency in Python and PyTorch. Go, C++ are a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in gathering, handling, and processing large datasets.
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- WFH stipends towards internet, house cleaner and phone.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.