Americas (Remote) /
Product & Data /
Luxor specializes in the physical delivery of hashrate (compute power). Over the past four years we have been acting as a buyer of hashrate, purchasing, and mining over $200mm worth. We currently have over 80,000 machines that sell us their hashrate daily.
We fundamentally believe that compute power itself is a commodity and we want to build out traditional marketplaces and derivates for it. We are building a spot market for hashrate, not dissimilar to a compute-power version of Henry Hub. After this is completed we will begin building incredibly powerful and interesting derivative products on the value of hashrate.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help shape our rapidly expanding product offering. Product contributors are curious, high-level thinkers, and challenged to make Luxor better through a data-driven methodology. As a Product Manager, understanding customer needs is a vital aspect of this job, we will expect you to become an expert in cryptocurrency mining. You will work closely with our Data and Engineering teams to bring products to market.
This role will report directly to the CPO. This is a remote role.
- Help to lead the strategy, planning, delivery, marketing, and in-life optimization of a product.
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization.
- Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows. Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey.
- Work in close liaison with our Engineering Teams to address any questions they may have.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Product related positions with an excellent track record of launching great web products.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in economics, computer science or commerce, marketing, or similar.
- Knowledge of SQL, BI Software (Mixpanel, Amplitude, Tableau, others), and preferably at least one programming language (Js, Python, Golang).
- Understanding of UI and UX principles. Use of design tools like Adobe XD / Figma for prototyping.
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and public blockchain technologies. Has an interest in creating an entirely new market with Hashrate (compute power).
- Experience creating and owning product strategies, managing people, and meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority demonstrating excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction.
At Luxor we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Luxor welcomes all.
Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.