Americas (Remote) /
Luxor specializes in the physical delivery of hashrate (compute power). Over the past four years we have been building software and services in the crypto mining space.
We fundamentally believe that compute power itself is a commodity and we want to build out traditional marketplaces and derivates for it. We are building a spot market for hashrate, not dissimilar to a compute-power version of Henry Hub. After this is completed we will begin building incredibly powerful and interesting derivative products on the value of hashrate.
This role will report directly to the Operations Manager. This is a fully remote role. Depending on the particular customer need, there may be a need to travel. The ideal candidate is based between UTC-8 and UTC-3 timezones.
- Interest in blockchain technology / crypto mining industry.
- Willing to work in new verticals and help out the team where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in business administration, statistics, economics, computer science, or finance.
- Ability and enthusiasm working with data sets and distilling data into insights creating detailed business analysis and accurate reporting. Ideally, you like getting your hands dirty in the data and driving incredible analysis from it.
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting and GAAP.
- Basic experience working with SQL. Bonus point if you are a pro.
- English language proficiency.
- Work with the team on SOC compliance and other company certifications.
- Help with the hiring process and other HR needs.
- Work with our ASIC brokerage team to execute on deals.
- Use data to drive insights and changes to our internal process, and external products, and services.
- Prepare data for customer reports, research reports, and internal financial statements.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders.
- Open to project-based work.
At Luxor, we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all.Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.