Technical Sales Engineer
Product & Data /
Luxor specializes in the physical delivery of hashrate (compute power). Over the past three years we have been acting as a buyer of hashrate, purchasing, and mining over $200mm worth. We currently have over 80,000 machines that sell us their hashrate daily.
We fundamentally believe that compute power itself is a commodity and we want to build out traditional marketplaces and derivates for it. We are building a spot market for hashrate, not dissimilar to a compute-power version of Henry Hub. After this is completed we will begin building incredibly powerful and interesting derivative products on the value of hashrate.
This role will report directly to the CPO. This is a remote role.
Technical Sales Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our small and collaborative team to work on one of the most rewarding projects in the crypto mining industry.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, your role requires translating and explaining highly complex technical information to clients. On a daily basis, you will work alongside our business and engineering teams.
1. Advise our customers on how best to use our products.
2. Develop technical subject matter expertise across our robust product and service offerings.
3. Develop software to help integrate our partners directly into Luxor's services.
4. Install, troubleshoot, and debug software on internal and external infrastructure.
5. Strive to make miners access to information as efficient as possible, developing documentation, writing code to automate processes, and providing all-rounded support.
1. 2+ years of software engineering experience, and 2+ years of customer facing roles.
2. Knowledge of at least one programming languages (Typescript, Python, Java, Golang, etc).
3. To understand REST APIs and general API design. Has working experience with GraphQL (Apollo, Relay) and REST technologies.
4. Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/pgSQL, and relational database schema design.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
6. English language proficiency.
7. Passionate about cryptocurrency mining and public-blockchain technologies
8. Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction.
1. Willingness to learn new technologies on the job.
2. Experience working with remote teams.
3. Familiarity with Docker is a plus.
At Luxor, we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Luxor welcomes all.
Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunters and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.