Product Manager, Delivery Experience
Sydney, Australia /
Tech – Product /
We’re MILKRUN and we’re here to change the grocery game.
By delivering groceries and a lot more in minutes.
Yeah, but still, how?
We stock fresh, local produce and thousands of Australia’s favourite brands, all at supermarket prices,
When an order comes in, we pick and pack it in a few minutes before handing it off to one of our superfast riders who harness the power of electric bikes to deliver it in a flash without any impact on the environment (or their quads).
The tech team at MILKRUN lives by one core value (they also live by eating food but that’s not very inspiring) and that is ‘MAKE MAGIC!’.
You’ll join a team that creates seamless user experiences and builds next-gen products that directly impact our customers' lives for the better.
What you'll do
- Own your product strategy and roadmap from execution to delivery for the delivery experience part of the business.
- Partner with MILKRUN’s legendary Design and Engineering teams. A group of super smart humans who love solving complex problems for customers.
- Talk to customers, create feedback loops, listen to what works and what doesn’t. Share that information across teams to drive outcomes for customers.
- Being one of the earliest hires in Product you will fundamentally shape the team vibe. Open feedback, good communication, and bias for action are a must.
- Create trust with your team, stakeholders and MILKRUN leaders through constant proactive communication.
- The best way to add value to customers is through outstanding product quality. You’re brilliant at identifying user problems and turning them into actionable solutions.
- Be data informed in a way that you can also self-serve the right metrics for yourself and your team to look at.
What you'll bring
- Product Management experience building internal tools for operational excellence for internal teams.
- If we saw you had previous operations experience in eCommerce products (e.g. product catalog, recommendations, shopping cart, etc.) we would get extra excited.
- You’ve got a knack for understanding the minimum product that allows a team to ship, learn and iterate.
- You’re a chameleon when it comes to flexing your communication style. You know when you need to be in the weeds or go high level depending on your audience.
- You understand the importance of great UX, even for internal tooling.
- You can step back to look at different ways of solving a problem. Explore process and people solutions along with tech solutions to find the fastest path to success before the best.
How we work
MILKRUN leaders know what goes into building something magical. Our experience scaling teams at Koala, Deliveroo, Dollar Shave Club, Canva, Amazon, THE ICONIC, SafetyCulture, and Shippit taught us a few valuable lessons.
For starters, people do their best work when they are trusted to make decisions and supported when they make a mistake. We know creating an environment of authenticity and safety means teams focus more on solving meaningful problems and less on masking who they are. We know when you give people ownership and throw equity in the mix you create a flurry of motivation and high-performance. We know first hand how easy it can be to burn out when you’re in the build phase. Mental health and sustainable growth are a daily conversation.
Things happen quickly at MILKRUN. Our pace of working is reflective of our promise to make super speedy deliveries to our customers. Our growth plans are scary big, in a good way. Our investors have some of the deepest pockets in Australia. Want to build something from the ground up with us?