Montréal, Québec /
Professional Services /
MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 2,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald’s.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
We are looking for an Implementation Analyst to join our team at our office in Montreal, Canada.
- Assist small and medium-sized customers through successful implementations.
- Own implementation tasks such as data structuring, data migration and product training.
- Assist customers in identifying ways to get the most value out of the product.
- Shadow Implementation Consultants and Managers to identify opportunities to integrate best practices into implementation services for customers.
- Participate in meetings and conversations with key client stakeholders.
- Deliver formal training to client project team members and/or end-users.
- Provide knowledge transfer to internal team members throughout the onboarding process.
- Track and communicate client issues and proactively troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Participate in multiple accounts, deadlines, and milestones.
- 0 - 1 years of relevant experience in software implementation, customer onboarding or application engineering.
- BSc/BEng/BA degree or equivalent.
- Experience in manufacturing and industrial space is a benefit.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Savvy with technology and capacity to become well-versed in our software in a short period of time.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.