Software Implementation Analyst
Montréal, Québec /
Professional Services /
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We are looking for a Software Implementation Analyst to join our team at our office in Montreal, Canada.
- Assist small and medium-sized customers through successful implementations.
- Own implementation tasks such as data structuring, data migration and product training.
- Assist customers in identifying ways to get the most value out of the product.
- Shadow Implementation Consultants and Managers to identify opportunities to integrate best practices into implementation services for customers.
- Participate in meetings and conversations with key client stakeholders.
- Deliver formal training to client project team members and/or end-users.
- Provide knowledge transfer to internal team members throughout the onboarding process.
- Track and communicate client issues and proactively troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Participate in multiple accounts, deadlines, and milestones.
- 0 - 1 years of relevant experience in software implementation, customer onboarding or application engineering.
- BSc/BEng/BA degree or equivalent.
- Experience in manufacturing and industrial space is a benefit.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Savvy with technology and capacity to become well-versed in our software in a short period of time.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!