Director of Product Marketing
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to own the development and execution of the product marketing strategy. You will be joining a seasoned leadership team with backgrounds including Salesforce, Accenture, Lightspeed, Autodesk, and PeopleFluent.
This role operates at the intersection of Product, Sales, Demand Generation, and Customer Success, and reports directly to the CEO. You will lead and develop a team of product marketers and content writers as they drive all aspects of product marketing.
- Work closely with the MaintainX Sales, Marketing, Design and Product teams to create specific messages and content aligned with business objectives and go-to-market activities.
- Drive the product and feature launch and adoption strategy (existing and new features) for new prospects and existing customers.
- Develop messaging and positioning required to fuel our go-to-market activities, to support demand generation and sales teams. You will work closely with the content leaders to drive content that is creative, compelling, and impactful.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate the effectiveness of our messaging and content to make continuous improvements. Your analysis and insight will help drive improvements to our processes and messages.
- Contribute to our product positioning and messaging strategy.
- You have 5 – 10 years of marketing experience, preferably with B2B product-led growth SaaS companies.
- You are able to work cross-functionally and can navigate the technicalities of Product and Engineering to translate them into value for Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- You have experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You’re naturally analytical, but seek solutions through a creative lens with an understanding of content and design.
- You have experience with a variety of content formats, creation tools, and distribution strategies. Superior technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a remote-flexible environment.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!