Senior Product Manager, Core Collaboration
United States / Canada /
MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are building the GitHub for real world workflows such as maintenance, safety and operations and improving operational efficiency for 4,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald's.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
As the Senior Product Manager for Core Collaboration, you'll own the vision, strategy and product roadmap for our core product. This includes our work execution platform, asset lifecycle management, parts & inventory management, and reporting & analytics. You will also serve a variety of customers ranging from hospitality to facility management to 5000+ people manufacturing plants.
MaintainX is a category owner across G2, Capterra, and Software Advice with a differentiated mobile-first easy-to-use product for workers on the floor. Your goal will be focused on further differentiating our product by increasing work execution efficiency and collaboration and increasing our customer's bottom line by decreasing overall asset downtime. Moreover, as one of our first product leaders, you will have the opportunity to establish the product culture and processes across the org as the team scales.
What you'll do
- Leverage data, user research and competitive/market analysis to shape the vision for the Core Collaboration roadmap and become an expert in your domain
- Contribute to building the larger product vision, product and go-to-market strategy
- Execute on a mixture of large innovations and smaller quality-of-live improvements to further differentiate our product
- Work closely with the Enterprise team to ensure our core functionality supports the size and scale of our larger customers
- Collaborate with our GTM teams (Product Marketing & Sales) to successfully launch new features to market
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Define success metrics to measure and evaluate the impact of product efforts
- When it makes sense for the business, assist in scaling out the product org to provide deeper support across product modules and customer verticals
- 3 to 5+ years in product management with experience building 0-1 products and/or owning entire product lines
- Well-versed in product-led growth or product-led sales, and how to use product experiences to drive new customers and overall customer satisfaction throughout the growth funnel
- Thrives in early-stage start-ups with the ability to balance scrappy execution for fast results alongside the creation of frameworks and processes to scale out the team
- Can inspire and rally a team around a clear vision, strategy and roadmap to meet specific KPIs
- Ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization from executives to ICs
- Strong pattern recognition, with the ability to apply existing solutions to MaintainX specific problems, without reinventing the wheel
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.