Montréal, Québec /
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with a flair for innovation and improving business processes to join our team.
- Lead, support, and collaborate in planning, development, testing, and delivery/deployment of solid, structured, and standards-compliant code.
- Understand the scope, project goals, and requirements and provide input towards practical solutions, innovations, and time estimation.
- Participate in ideation sessions, workshops, and road-mapping, contributing a perspective on improved production and development approaches, tools, and techniques.
- Bring a perspective to the team that blends design sensibilities with the practicalities of web and mobile engineering.
- Collaborate in strategic planning of web and mobile apps, apps assessing opportunities for driving innovation from a development perspective.
- Test, refactor, and optimize code to achieve the best performance.
- Strive for flawless and bug-free deliverables by making quality assurance a top priority.
- Follow industry best practices, and coding standards developed by MaintainX and contribute to internal and external knowledge sharing.
- Understand our customers' business, their needs, and the technical opportunities and challenges that exist within their industries.
- Experience in mobile-first responsive and adaptive web development working within a team dynamic, delivering pixel-perfect, front-end design
- Experience planning, prototyping, developing, and testing for web, mobile/tablet products, connected devices, and other interactive experiences
- A degree or diploma in web development, computer science, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Good spoken and written English skills
Extra consideration for candidates with the following:
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Knowledge of React and preferably React Native
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SQL databases
- Ability to translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP, etc.) and service deployment
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment, and learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player, exhibiting exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!