Quality Assurance Analyst
Montréal, Québec /
MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are building the GitHub for real world workflows such as maintenance, safety and operations and improving operational efficiency for 4,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald's.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
Our growing team is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for delivering high-quality products to the customer. As a Quality Assurance team member, you will play a key role in ensuring that our project deliverables are shipped while helping to set up related QA processes according to standard methodologies. This will provide support to the MaintainX Engineering and Product Management teams.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee all aspects of the quality assurance process including test creation, development and implementation of test plans, verification and validation tests, test metrics, KPIs, test effort estimates, release management and reporting.
- Test software based on software specifications and design.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to plan testing and quality assurance requirements.
- Help ensure quality assurance is conducted properly and blocking issues are followed up on.
- Create and maintain the existing Quality Assurance related documentation pages.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software.
- Implement best practices including a variety of different testing protocols, tools and device test matrices.
- Plan and execute strategies for automating quality assurance on existing software.
- Help with the management of software releases on web and mobile (IOs, Android).
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Support customer-witnessed testing.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of handling QA deliverables on projects and accountability for QA related services and shipping projects.
- Experience in a professional services environment working and responsible for validating Web, Cloud, Mobile, Data and/or Machine learning based applications.
- The ability to collaborate and contribute to teams whose work is fast-paced and project based
- A strong collaborator with software engineers and product managers to resolve product development problems.
You might also have:
- Experience with Code Coverage and Static Analysis tools.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Experience working with DevOps teams and/or tools.
- Experience testing across multiple platforms such as PC, Mac, Mobile and Tablet
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.