Raleigh, North Carolina /
MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 2,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald’s.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
We're currently looking for an Account Executive based in either Montreal, Canada or Raleigh, North Carolina.
This role is unique and different from almost anything else currently available in the market as you will have full ownership and accountability within a defined market at MaintainX. While you will have numerous resources to ensure your success, you will be completely full-cycle: from prospecting, discovery, demo, to signature.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, and with high visibility across the team, this is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role. We expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is laser-focused on meeting targets every single month.
- New Logo Sales – Your primary job responsibility will be to close new accounts and to consistently hit target monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Prospecting – While you will be provided a healthy amount of leads from other sources (such as marketing and the BDR team), our plan requires some pipeline contribution from self outbound prospecting efforts.
- Lead Conversion – You will be “handed” warm leads on a regular basis and will need to become elite at nurturing those leads from sales cycle to close.
- Presentation – You will be responsible for presentations, such as discovery calls, high-level product demonstrations, and closing calls.
- Forecast – You will be expected to accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales with +/- 15% accuracy.
- Organize – You will need to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: new leads, demos, proposals, follow-ups, etc. It’s imperative that you stay organized and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided great onboarding and training support, but even after this initial period, you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important to understand and form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
- B2B sales experience.
- 3+ years of total sales experience in a closing role.
- Documented success as a closer. Ability to articulate metrics and data.
- Willingness to prospect and contribute to your own pipeline. Whatever it takes.
- Experience conducting your own discovery calls and product demonstrations.
- Comfortable moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping the energy high.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability.
- Insanely detail-oriented and organized.
- Personality traits: positive, passionate, creative, smart, high-character.
- BA degree or higher.
- Experience with modern sales tech stacks: Salesforce, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Experience with startups and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Experience working in CMMS or facility operations software.
- Documented success working in a remote setting.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.