Software Implementation Consultant
Montréal, Québec /
Professional Services /
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We are looking for a Software Implementation Consultant to join our team at our office in Montreal, Canada.
- Assist customers in identifying ways to get the most value out of the product.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business operations, manage client expectations and ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Collaborate with software developers and engineers about requirements for API integration, data conversion, and business logic.
- Deliver formal training to client project team members and/or end-users.
- Provide knowledge transfer to internal team members throughout the onboarding process.
- Provide support by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices.
- Track and communicate client issues and proactively troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Manage multiple accounts, deadlines, and milestones.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software implementation, customer onboarding or application engineer.
- BSc/BEng/BA degree or equivalentExperience in manufacturing and industrial space is a benefit.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills and ability to manage client expectations.
- Experience working with clients at multiple levels within the organizationUnderstanding of business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, user training, and deployment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Savvy with technology and capacity to become an expert in our software in a short period of time.
- Self-starter comfortable working with minimal oversight and tight deadlines.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!