Montréal, Québec /
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We're currently looking for an Account Manager based in Montreal, Canada or Raleigh, North Carolina.
This is a key role within the organization, as MaintainX has seen (and will continue to see) triple-digit, year-over-year growth; thus, creating a need for world-class client care and management.
The ideal Account Manager will be fanatical about customer success and growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager wishing to be a part of both client retention and expansion. This is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role, and we expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is laser-focused on the client.
- Ownership – Account Managers will own a “book of business” from post-sale handoff through renewal and expansion. You should know your clients like family and take care of them as such.
- Expansion – Healthy clients tend to expand: either through new user seats or upgrades to products and services. You will be responsible to guide them through this journey.
- Renewal – We are the best in the industry. Period. Our consistent 5-star reviews show it, and our renewal rate should as well. You will be responsible for renewing 100% of your clients.
- Presentation – You will be responsible for presentations, such as quarterly business reviews, high-level product demonstrations, and closing calls.
- Forecast – You will be expected to accurately forecast monthly and quarterly renewals and expansion opportunities with +/- 15% accuracy.
- Organize – You will need to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: client requests, demos, proposals, follow-ups, etc. It’s imperative that you stay organized and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided excellent onboarding and training support but, even after this initial period, you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important for you to understand and to form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
- B2B Sales or Account Management experience.
- 3+ Years of total sales experience with some in Account Management or similar role.
- Documented success with client expansion. Ability to articulate metrics and data.
- Willingness to proactively approach customers and find renewal/expansion opportunities. Whatever it takes.
- Experience conducting your own quarterly business reviews and product demonstrations.
- Comfortable moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping energy high.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability.
- Insanely detail-oriented and organized.
- Personality traits: positive, passionate, creative, smart, high-character.
- BA degree or higher.
- Experience with modern sales tech stacks: Salesforce, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Experience with startups and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Experience working in CMMS or facility operations software.
- Documented success in working in a remote setting.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!