Raleigh, North Carolina /
MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 2,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald’s.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
We're currently looking for an Account Manager based in Montreal, Canada or Raleigh, North Carolina.
This is a key role within the organization, as MaintainX has seen (and will continue to see) triple-digit, year-over-year growth; thus, creating a need for world-class client care and management.
The ideal Account Manager will be fanatical about customer success and growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager wishing to be a part of both client retention and expansion. This is a difference-making, meaningful, high-responsibility role, and we expect the right candidate to be someone who thinks outside the box, thrives under pressure, and is laser-focused on the client.
- Ownership – Account Managers will own a “book of business” from post-sale handoff through renewal and expansion. You should know your clients like family and take care of them as such.
- Expansion – Healthy clients tend to expand: either through new user seats or upgrades to products and services. You will be responsible to guide them through this journey.
- Renewal – We are the best in the industry. Period. Our consistent 5-star reviews show it, and our renewal rate should as well. You will be responsible for renewing 100% of your clients.
- Presentation – You will be responsible for presentations, such as quarterly business reviews, high-level product demonstrations, and closing calls.
- Forecast – You will be expected to accurately forecast monthly and quarterly renewals and expansion opportunities with +/- 15% accuracy.
- Organize – You will need to manage multiple tasks simultaneously: client requests, demos, proposals, follow-ups, etc. It’s imperative that you stay organized and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Systems – We’re a tech company, so we provide you great technology to do your job. You will become a master of using systems like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Getting Better Every Day – You will be provided excellent onboarding and training support but, even after this initial period, you should be open to continued coaching and constructive criticism.
- Thought Leadership – It’s important for you to understand and to form a passion for our industry. We expect you to learn at every opportunity.
- Startup Mentality – You will need to embrace the entrepreneurial, grind-it-out mentality of building something new.
- B2B Sales or Account Management experience.
- 3+ Years of total sales experience with some in Account Management or similar role.
- Documented success with client expansion. Ability to articulate metrics and data.
- Willingness to proactively approach customers and find renewal/expansion opportunities. Whatever it takes.
- Experience conducting your own quarterly business reviews and product demonstrations.
- Comfortable moving fast, multi-tasking, and keeping energy high.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication ability.
- Insanely detail-oriented and organized.
- Personality traits: positive, passionate, creative, smart, high-character.
- BA degree or higher.
- Experience with modern sales tech stacks: Salesforce, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg, etc.
- Experience with startups and entrepreneurial organizations.
- Experience working in CMMS or facility operations software.
- Documented success in working in a remote setting.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.