Senior Implementation Consultant
Montréal, Québec /
Professional Services /
MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 4,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald’s.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
We are currently looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant to join our team at our office in Montreal, Canada or Raleigh, NC. Remote locations may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Lead customer interactions, communications, and identifying ways to get the most value out of the product.
- Serve as the client manager during implementation to understand their business operations, manage client expectations and ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Collaborate with software developers and engineers about requirements for API integration, data conversion, and business logic.
- Deliver formal training to client project team members and/or end-users.
- Provide knowledge transfer to internal team members throughout the onboarding process.
- Provide support by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices.
- Track and communicate client issues and proactively troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Manage multiple accounts, deadlines, and milestones.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge and expertise through advice and recommendations and ability to communicate about client’s maintenance, operations, and management needs.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues on product, marketing, sales, account management, and other initiatives - past experience in one or more of these areas is a plus
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: software implementation, customer onboarding, application engineer, business consulting, maintenance, reliability, operations, engineering, and/or construction.
- BSc/BEng/BA degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience in manufacturing, industrial, maintenance, or similar space is a benefit.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills and ability to manage client expectations.
- Experience working with clients at multiple levels within the organization.
- Understanding of business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, user training, and deployment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Savvy with technology and capacity to become an expert in our software in a short period of time.
- Self-starter comfortable working with minimal oversight and tight deadlines.
- Membership in one or more professional organizations and/or professional certifications related to this role is a plus.
- Ability to learn the MaintainX product within 30 days to advise customers.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.