Director of Performance Marketing
Montréal, Québec /
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive maintenance, preventive maintenance, and control the daily operations of their business such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists – all with a digital audit trail.
We are looking for a Director of Performance Marketing to own the development and execution of the performance marketing strategy. You will be joining a seasoned leadership team with backgrounds including Salesforce, Accenture, Lightspeed, Autodesk and PeopleFluent, and AON.
This role will be focused on accelerating customer acquisition through pipeline generation for all segments of the business from Enterprise to SMB. You will lead and develop a team of performance marketers and data engineers as they drive all aspects of performance marketing.
- Build and own performance marketing strategy. Drive alignment across the organization.
- Work closely with Sales, Product and Engineering teams to address gaps in existing digital strategies, and identify new areas for growth.
- Create and execute MaintainX’s advertising strategy across key channels and scale and improve performance of existing channels.
- Provide strong input on KPIs for program success and performance data. Guiding the team on all reporting outputs.
- Create target goals, budgets and detailed projections on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage performance marketing budget across various channels, contractors and technology.
- You have 5+ years of experience in performance marketing through search and/or social channels, preferably with B2B product-led growth SaaS companies.
- You have expertise with performance tracking, measurement, attribution, and reporting.
- You have hands-on experience conducting market research, competitive analysis, and segmentation studies, and utilizing those outputs to create effective marketing plans.
- You communicate clearly and with precision in person and in writing. You have strong copywriting skills.
- You can influence and partner with a diverse team to achieve business results.
- You have experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You have the ability to effectively collaborate in a remote-first environment.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
We've raised $54M in funding since our foundation in 2018 and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
Opportunities like this do not come around often. If you are a hungry up-and-comer looking for a rare career opportunity that could change your life, we might have a role for you. If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!